Sunday 14th August Moring Worship at St Laurence 10.30 a.m.
Sunday 21st August Morning Worship at St John’s 10.30 a.m.
St Laurence’s Church is a family From the onset of the pandemic, all our services have changed.
Our current format is a morning service at 10.30 a.m.
- 1st Sunday of the month St John’s.
- 2nd Sunday of the month St Laurence.
- 3rd Sunday of the month St John’s.
- 4th Sunday of the month St. Laurence
- 5th Sunday will alternate please see calendar for details
Evening services will be arranged when possible.
Which ever service you attend you will find a warm welcome.
Last Sunday’s Services Down load here Trinity 8
Join Us –
All seats are available but please sit where you feel comfortable.
In normal times there are paper and crayons always available and soft toys and story books available at St. Laurence.
What to wear –
There is NO dress code we want you to feel comfortable.
There is no charge, but a contribution to the work of the church would be much appreciated.
If you are a tax payer please consider Gift Aid. Some one will be able to help you with this if you are unsure. please ask. There is a card reader and a QR code available at St Laurence.
There are full facilities available at each church.
- St Laurence – in the Annexe
- St John’s at the rear of the building
Sight & Hearing provision
- There is a hearing loop fitted to the sound system in St Laurence
- Large print versions of most books are available
Remember – Everyone is welcome
Life Events – From the cradle to the grave.
Over the centuries the parish church has stood at the centre of community life. St Laurence like all English parish churches, was the place where the community gathered to celebrate, worshipped Sunday by Sunday and marked those vital moments in human existence – birth, marriage and death.
Further information on: