Ansley Church has four buildings.
The ancient Church of St Laurence at Church End
First built in the mists and time and with many alterations and interesting features added over the centauries. Set in a rural landscape and the 2 1/2 acre churchyard it is “A place where people can come and find great solace.”
The Annexe in the Churchyard
This purpose built meeting room with full facilities was built in 2003. With a small kitchenette it is an ideal place for small gatherings and providing refreshments at events and after services. It is also available for hire. Contact Margaret Antill on 01827 874520.
St John’s Church Hall Ansley Common
Built in 1924 and with a major extension and refurbishment in 2009, it is run by the church and is used for services, community events and for hire. Contact Wendy Cooper on 07833 301655.
Ansley Village Church Hall
First built in 1914 it has several extensions over the years and was refurbished in 2007-8 . It too is run by the church and is used for services, community events and for hire. Contact Janet Ryan on 024 7639 4899